Flatbread pizza with meatfree burgers, salad and black bean salsa (Home meal)
Flatbread pizza recipe:
1. The base is a Warburtons square wrap.
2. The sauce is a mix of tomato purée, BBQ sauce and herbs & seasonings.
3. Top with grated mozzarella and sliced large flat mushrooms or portobellas.
4. Bake in a medium hot oven until crisp with golden, melty cheese.
Black bean salsa recipe:
1. Drain and rinse black beans
2. Add finely chopped red onion, tomato, cucumber and mint &/or parsley
3. Mix in with half a small can of sweetcorn (you can freeze the other half)