Vegetarian burger, oven chips, mini quickie quiche, salad with homemade honey mustard dressing (Home meal)
Mini quickie quiche:
1. Cut crusts off bread, then roll flat as possible using rolling pin/cling film roll.
2. Spray wells of muffin tin with oil.
3. Cut bread slices into rounds, retaining trimmed corners. Arrange rounds into muffin tin.
4. Put a little onion chutney in the bottom of each round.
5. Mix beaten eggs with a little milk, herbs and seasoning. Pour into each well.
6. Place trimmed corners on top gently to make a rustic lid.
7. Bake in medium oven for 10-15 mins until set. Toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean.
The idea is that the bread toasts into a kind of pastry case. It doesn’t taste amazing but for a quick recipe it’s decent and can be customised to suit your tastes.